- V1 company is a a leader in the automotive industry with 15 years of experience in manufacturing complex automotive stamping parts and components. We offer high-quality, cutting-edge stampings to a wide range of customers in the automotive field. From eats and interior plastics to white structured chassis systems and bodies. We colud meet our customers metal stamping and automotive molding needs.
The Applications of Automotive Metal Stamping
As a experienced automotive metal stamping company, we manufacturing custom automotive metal stamped components and engine components stamped from a variety of materials and alloys.
Some of our most common and typical automotive components include, but not limited:
The Common Materials of Automotive Parts
We have experience working with a wide rang of metal stamping materials, each with its own unique properties and benefits, there are the most common materials in automotive stamping parts:
- Aluminum: an attractive appearance, conveniently lightweight. This material is perfect for detail work and components that will be visible to consumers. Or we can use aluminum aluminum alloys to get more strength.
- High-strength, low-alloy steel: one of the steel options, popular due to its durability.
- Stainless Steel: combined with high chromium , stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion and rust.
Choose Us, You Can Get:
- Top Quality Stamping Components: Quality control and quality improvement is our company key point. We are an ISO 9001 certified , and ISO 14001 certified metal manufacturer, we promise each components are with high quality.
- Flexible Solutions: Automotive stamping is a key market segment for V1 Stamping Company, and we have the extensive capabilities and 15 years of experience to meet the rigorous demands of the industry. We offer a full range of contract metal stamping solutions from simple to complex designs and geometries. Produce high-volume orders of up to 50 million parts.
- Save Costs: Saving you money by providing innovative and advance technologies, cost effective solutions is our specialty. We save our customers up to 70% cost of traditional tooling.